CALCI-D® calcium supplement for dogs
Calcium, Vitamin A and D supplement to correct deficiencies and imbalances in the dietary calcium to phosphorus ratio in growing, racing, and breeding greyhounds on meat, and/or dry food diets.
WHAT IS CALCI-D®?
- Corrects the imbalance of calcium and phosphorus in meat-based diets
- Helps to strengthen bones
- Palatable cheese flavour
- Ideal for pregnant bitches
- Liquid form ideal for puppies
- Dogs in work
- Growing puppies & young dogs
- Pregnant & nursing bitches
WHY CHOOSE CALCI-D?
- Complete bone building packageCALCI-D is a calcium supplement with vitamins A and D which are essential for calcium uptake and bone strengthening. The two forms of calcium provided by CALCI-D assist in the growth and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth, nervous system, muscle function, blood clotting and cardiac regulation.
- Especially formulated for greyhoundsCALCI-D is formulated especially for greyhounds fed on traditional meat based diets. These diets typically contain lower inadequate levels of calcium, as well as Vitamins A and D and other bone forming nutrients essential to maintain a strong muscular skeletal system.
1g of CALCI-D powder contains:
- Calcium 308mg
- Phosphorus 36mg
- Vitamin A 42mg
- Vitamin D3 0.25mg
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Sprinkle CALCI-D over the meal once daily.